- How do angel investors find investments?
- What about launching a company into a space where there have been multiple entrants but no successes?
- What about some of the online services like Kickstarter and Indiegogo? Are those a viable way to launch a product?
- At the very early stages of our company, should we do a convertible note or an equity round?
- What target IRR do investors look for when looking at an opportunity to invest? Does that number differ inversely with the assessed likelihood of the company being successful?
In the "Ask The Lawyer" segment, Mitch Zuklie of Orrick discusses corporate structures.