In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest David Cowan of Bessemer Venture Partners answer viewer questions including:
- What are the main things that you look at in a startup pitch and what is the biggest differentiator between a winning pitch and one that goes back in the stack?
- We're getting some advice that we should move our startup to San Francisco. Is that really necessary?
- Are there any recent noteworthy additions to the Bessemer Anti-Portfolio?
- What was the defining moment when you realized that your idea should be pursued, and what was that moment like for you?
- What is the craziest company that you've ever invested in, and how did it work out?