In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest James Joaquin of Obvious Ventures answer viewer questions including:
- Given the volatility in the stock markets right now, is there anything startups should be doing to weather the storm?
- What are some of the characteristics of the best CEOs you've ever worked with?
- When Obvious is considering an investment, how do you assess whether it's WorldPositive? What do you do if you think a company going to be a winner, but doesn’t meet your criteria?
- What is the most important founder attribute when you are considering to invest at your stage, and how does that change as the company grows bigger?
- How do you know if/when it's time to pivot?