In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest Jessica Livingston of Y Combinator answer viewer questions including:
- What are some definitive steps that founders can take to define a lasting culture for their startups?
- If you were to name a few of the common attributes of the unicorns that have come through YC, what would they be?
- How do you keep an investor from poaching your startup's product/idea - developing it with another team?
- We are considering applying for YC. What are some of the things that stand out in the applications and make it more likely to get accepted?
- As a mom and startup founder myself, I'm wondering how to fit it all in...being a good employee, wife, mom, etc. Any tips?