- After a startup like Tumblr or Instagram is acquired, do you still stay involved and help the founders?
- How many startup pitches do you receive every day and how many of those do you respond to?
- When Greylock makes an investment, does the decision have to be unanimous? What if one of more partners disagree?
- When you're deciding how to invest, what are the relative importances of the problem space, the founders, and the team?
- I'm a successful entrepreneur interested in moving to the VC side. What's the best way to do this?
In the "Ask The Lawyer" segment, Mitch Zuklie of Orrick discusses acquisitions.