In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest Katherine Barr of MDV answer viewer questions including:
- Given rising valuations, do you think a market correction could have a positive impact if it normalized expectations in growth and hiring? What metrics are you looking at to stay ahead of a potential correction?
- How much time do you spend evaluating a company before you make an investment?
- What are the key attributes that get you interested in a company when you first hear about them?
- How do you decide if a company you’re thinking of investing in is going to be disruptive?
- How can I get the most out of the VC GP who sponsors the investment in my company?