In this episode, host Joe Beninato and guest Kent Goldman of Upside Partnership answer viewer questions including:
- If you're joining a startup of about 50 people, how can you really tell if they're doing well?
- I work for a ‘unicorn' company in SF. Are there ways a startup employee can cash out of some of their stock options without upsetting the company?
- Today's NY Times has an article about there being too much capital available right now. Do you anticipate a market correction? Do you think this would be a benefit?
- How much customer traction do you need to see to make an investment in a startup?
- I've been working for 3 years in a large tech company. I've been considering joining a startup vs. getting an MBA. Do investors value MBAs? What would you recommend I do?